- GoShasta Active Transportation Plan – no appendices
- GoShasta Active Transportation Plan – appendices
- GoShasta Active Transportation Plan – with appendices
Draft City of Redding Active Transportation Plan
Draft City of Redding Active Transportation Plan Appendices
- Appendix A-Existing Conditions
- Appendix B-Public Outreach
- Appendix C-Programmatic Recommendations
- Appendix D-Network Development, Prioritization and Planned Project List
The following documents and links are intended to provide background information only. Much of this information has been updated and incorporated into the Final Draft Plan.
- DRAFT Regional Policy and Action Framework. The framework includes four themes, each with an associated regional action list, to help meet the goals of the GoShasta ATP. In addition, the Framework includes local agency actions lists developed by the city of Anderson, the city of Shasta Lake, and Shasta County in coordination with SRTA.
- Online interactive map
- Draft Recommended Bicycle Improvements
- Draft Recommended Pedestrian Improvements
- Trunk Lines. This document explains the concept of trunk lines and how they are integrated into the Go Shasta ATP process.
- Trunk Line Concept Map. This map shows how the regional trunk line system connects Redding to adjacent communities